render organic/render organic




Word Weirdness: sa/ty/ri/a/sis
[n.] Pathol. an uncontrollable sexual desire in men






} I Power Blogger
Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing



Wikipedia.com

bug me not

Monday, January 30, 2006
 
Oprah's turning it up this week and I don't think you'll want to miss it!
Lisa Ling Goes Inside One of the World's Most Dangerous Gangs on Tomorrow's Oprah
Lisa Ling, a phenomenal woman in her own right, will once again head for the frontlines to give us a sneak peek into gangs. However, that's not all the hoopla, a message board on Oprah.com dedicated to Ling's upcoming expose unraveled a very horrible, a very true story.
The $50 Million Dollar Dave Chapelle question
We have to wait all damn week to find out what the hell happened to Chapelle, I personally think he was smoking some of that funny stuff on the set of Half-Baked. Although, I didn't inhale, I can't think of anything I've smoked that was funny enough to make me pass up $50 mil.
I don't know about anyone else, but the weather is starting to freak me out. It felt like 75 today. I took the opportunity to do laundry (where three very lascivious, unsuspecting mexicans talked so much sh*t about my very bi-lingual arse I nearly vomitted) and take my best friend to the park.
Time to bounce, I'm shamelessly bout to watch me some Wife Swap

Comments: Post a Comment